|KG TO II||91,185||71,070|
|III To V||96,335||78,870|
|VI To VIII||1,04,960||87,365|
|IX & X|
With Computer Sc.
|XI & XII|
HUM/COMWith Computer Sc.
|XI & XII|
Science/Home Sc.With Computer Sc.
- In case NEW ADMISSION the following extra amount is payable:- Boarding Registration Fee Rs. 1,000/-, Boarding Admission Fee Rs. 9,000/-,Security Rs. 20,000/- Contingency Advances Rs. 10,000/-
- Other Charges:-Prospectus & Registration Form Rs. 250/-, Duplicate Report Card Rs. 100/- Birth Certificate Rs. 20/-, TC Rs. 50/-
- The Boarding Fee include Tuition Fees + Term Charges + Hostel Fee and Maintenance Charges.
- All Sundry expenses on uniforms, Books, Medical, Drycleaning, Excusion, Remedial Classes, Pocket money etc. will be changed extra on actuals
- Board Fee Charges for classes IX to XII is to be charged at the time of filling Board forms.
- Term I fees is to be paid by 10th April 2013 & Term II fee is to be paid by 10th October 2013. Late fee charges @ 1.5% per month would be charged if the fee is not paid by the due dates. Guardians to please fill Student’s BRD. No. correctly in the fee slips. For Draft payments details of Student’s Name, Class and A/c No. must be written on the books of the Draft.
- NO FEE IS REFUNDABLE
- In case of WITHDRAWL DURING THE SESSIONno fee will be refunded
- In case of WITHDRAWAL AT THE END OF THE SESSION 2013-2014,the Office should be informed in writing by 3rd April 2014after which the total School dues for three months and Rs. 10000/- as boarding fee will be charged even if the student does not join the next class.
- Computer Education is compulsary for classes III to VIII, the Tution Fee includes Computer Education Fee. Computer Education is optional from Classes IX to XII. Computer/Information Fee is Rs. 2000/- per annum to be paid in the month of April alongwith fee.
- Students will not be permitted to appear in any Examination if their dues are not cleared